Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

hmmm

Illuminati

GOBTRON GOBTRON

glicthes

For some reason, the game starts you off on the final level . I maxed out everything before i even started playing. you need to work on this game more.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

There's a glitch

when i toss bowser off of the arena on the lava level where you fight him a second time, he'll pass the spike, falling in and out of the lava. great game by the way.

Frantic Frantic

nice game but...

this game was too easy. i never died. not even once.But i liked the upgrades and the plethora of enemies.

LRU 3: Darkness Reborn LRU 3: Darkness Reborn

next time

for the character creator screen, add different skin colors because not everybody on Newgrounds is white.

Benspyda responds:

Yeah I know it was just more of a challenge, I'm designing new characters for the next game that have a body underneath the armor that can be changed in color. Definetly will be an option in my next game no problem

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

This is da shit

It was worth the wait. loved the minigame. wait voice were you?

Circle Pong Circle Pong

nice game

Next time, try making a count down between the scoring because the ball appears too sudden.

Pazil responds:

Alright! That's if I make another one...maybe ;)

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

it was good

Are you using AS3 for every tutorial? Im using AS2 and none of these codes aren't working when i test them

Gangsta Bean Gangsta Bean

it was fun

i like how you made an urban game even though it was kinda racist. but i still couldn't stop playing it. it had alot of glitches. great game

memory trip memory trip

Nice twist

I liked how you moved the cards so you'll have to pay attention to where the card is going. good job.

weexi responds: